If you’ve spent any time browsing Kratom websites (including our own), you’ve undoubtedly heard about enhanced Kratom. But what is it? And how does it differ from standard Kratom? If you’re looking to explore higher levels of potency, you’ll want to familiarize yourself with the many enhanced options that are on the market.
So What Is Enhanced Kratom Anyway?
In a broad sense, any Kratom product labeled as “enhanced” has been specially treated to produce a higher-than-normal alkaloid concentration. The alkaloids—like mitragynine and 7-hydroxymitragynine—are the active compounds responsible for Kratom’s effects. By increasing the concentration of alkaloids, you increase the potency and duration of effects.
The following are the most common methods for producing it:
- Kratom leaves are boiled until they dissolve into a thick resin. The resin is then dried and ground into a fine, alkaloid-rich powder. This is how Kratom extract is made, but some manufacturers apply the name “enhanced” to it.
- Kratom extract is mixed into a conventional Kratom powder to “enhance” the powder. For example, our Enhanced Maeng Da Kratom features our popular Maeng Da Kratom mixed with an infusion of Kratom Extract for an added boost.
Regardless of how the enhanced product is made, you can expect a more intense and longer-lasting experience.
Enhanced vs Ultra-Enhanced Kratom
The difference between enhanced and ultra-enhanced Kratom is all about potency. An ultra-enhanced product gets its name because it has a higher concentration of alkaloids, whether due to the method of extraction/preparation or the nature of the strain.
Take, for instance, our Ultra Enhanced Indo (UEI) Kratom. It’s arguably one of the most powerful blends on Earth because it combines one of the strongest existing strains (Indo Kratom) with an additional infusion of up to 1,500 mg of concentrated alkaloids. It’s called “ultra” for a reason, and it’s recommended exclusively for experienced users.
Is Enhanced Kratom Right for Me?
Once you understand the answer to the question “What is enhanced Kratom?”, you have to consider the more important question: Is it right for you?
You might benefit from these Kratom products if:
- You’re experienced with Kratom
- You’re not getting your desired effects from conventional Kratom
- You’re seeking a product with higher potency or longer-lasting effects
- You want a product that doesn’t have to be replaced as often
If you’re going to buy Kratom online, make sure also to buy from a reputable manufacturer that sells all-natural Kratom, stands by its products, and backs up its claims with independent lab tests. These are all defining features of Kratom Gallery, a trusted Kratom provider and one of the leading suppliers of Kratom.
Now that you understand what enhanced Kratom is, if you’re still curious, give it a try! Just make sure to start with a small amount to determine how it affects you. See why so many people are upgrading their experience.