Before we make you privy to what has sold the best so far in 2020, we should make a disclaimer: best-selling doesn’t necessarily mean it will be the best for you. Kratom, like most things in life, should be tried in its many forms before you decide what suits you the most. You will even find that what suits you on, say, a happy day will be different to what you need when you’re having a rough evening, which is why we’ve included a little info on what general properties each of these strains can offer.
So without further ado, here are the 11 best-selling strains of 2020.
1. White Maeng Da is higher in 7-hydroxymitragynine and mitragynine than other white strains, which makes it a firm favorite among Kratom fans.
2. Maeng Da Green is another popular strain.
3. Bali White might not be as easy to come by as many other strains, but it is well worth the wait.
4. Bali Red is another strain that offers relaxation vibes in the air.
5. Bali Green is one of the most popular strains in the world.
6. Borneo White is reported to offer clear atmospheres.
7. Borneo Red is well-known for its ability to take soothen discomforts in the air.
8. Borneo Green.
As we said earlier, these are only the best-selling strains of 2020, and may not correspond with what you consider the best strain, but with a snapshot of each one, you will be better placed to make an informed choice.
You may have noticed that every one of the top 8 strains is a well-known, tried and tested variety, so we decided to give you a glimpse of the newer strains available – who knows, they may make the top 8 in 2021!
1. Bentuangie Kratom. Like most other strains, Bentuangie Kratom is named after the region in which it was grown – in this case, a region of Indonesia. One of the fermented strains of Kratom, this one is up there with the strongest.
The world of Kratom is expanding all the time, and this time next year there will, no doubt, be many more strains that are relatively unheard of today. This is great news for consumers who can pick and choose, experiment with, and ultimately find the best strains for them. This article has given just a brief overview of what to expect from both the best-selling strains and the newcomers – now it is up to you to research further and find the ones which offer you the most benefit.